Welcome to the latest issue of the Legal IT Insider newsletter – October/November 2016 #297.
TOP STORIES INCLUDE:
• Law firms courting FinTech startups – Slaughter and May + Addleshaw Goddard already in – who’s next – and for how much?
• So sad about hacking: Pessimistic cybersecurity – a necessary evil? The Insider talks to Mike Lynch + Howard Russell + Marcel Henri + Dan Carmel
• Neota Logic partners with Clifford Chance + BLP offering bespoke document automation + RPC providing in-house litigation support
• Simon Price of Recommind on strategy and direction changes post acquisition by OpenText
• NetDocuments & iManage continue to duke it out in the DMS market as more firms abandon OpenText & SharePoint sinking ships + Have we seen the high-tide of InterAction in the CRM sector as OnePlace wins another deal + momentum building for Elite 3E as firms switch from TRE Enterprise & Envision
• On the Sofa with Mike Lynch of Invoke Capital – yes, the “Autonomy guy” & arguably the UK’s answer to Bill Gates!
• Diary Date: the Legal Leaders IT Gleneagles event is back – make a date for 1-to-3 March 2017
PLUS your favourites…
• Who’s in and Who’s out: all the latest wins and deals from around the UK, American, APAC and EMEA legal markets.
• Movers & Shakers: who is coming, who is going – and who has gone.
By popular request, here’s a flip-book version of the newsletter offering print, sharing, bookmarking and full-screen viewing capabilities. As it uses HTML5 rather than Flash, it is Android & iOS smartphone & tablet friendly.
Our next issue (No #298 – December) will be out on Wednesday 7 December 2016 Click here to subscribe and see the full archive
- If you want to forward on a copy of this newsletter to a friend, please do
- If you use our Legal IT Insider IOS app – that will be live anytime now on your iPhone and iPad