Tikit Account Director
Established in 1994, Tikit applications (own software products, products from partners and product / services from the BT Portfolio) are now used in 94 of the top 100 UK law firms, 600 UK mid-market law firms and many of their North American and European counterparts.
The role holder will be responsible for the development of sales of designated software and BT products predominantly within the Top 50 law firms, negotiating at a high level, usually at CIO and Partner level but within well-defined limits of delegation. They will be responsible for delivering against personal revenue targets and closing new contracts, as well as engaging with other specialist across other business units, to deliver customer requirements as necessary.
• Account management of law firms, being the relationship lead and identifying opportunity.
• Responsible for selling Software, IT Services, ICT and Communication products within the legal sector / professional services.
• To define, develop and own key customer relationships and customer contact strategy.
• Lead on customer satisfaction
• Assist in forecasting business and sales planning within customer accounts ensuring account development plans reflect the strategic direction of the customer and Tikit.
Required Experience and Qualifications
• Knowledge of the software communications, networking, infrastructure and IT services portfolio, to be able to operate on higher value / more complex product/ solutions provided to the Professional Services Sector.
• Significant experience of the software, telecoms/IT sales functions, including solution selling.
• Excellent track record of delivering against revenue and GP targets.
• In-depth knowledge in managing relationships and business issues across functions and lines of business.
• Strong commercial acumen, financial skills and experience of delivery against a P & L.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, negotiation skills and presentation skills.
To apply please forward your current CV and a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please no agencies)