Training Manager/Learning + Development/L + D
Training Manager/Learning & Development/L&D
An opportunity has arisen to work for a cutting-edge Software as a Service company which is well regarded and very well-funded. This is an excellent time to join the organisation during a time of rapid growth. Their clients include some of the world’s largest law firms, investment banks and corporations.
You will own the Learning & Development process for the organisation, from strategy, through Learning Needs Analysis/Training Needs Analysis, delivery and review. The company takes great pride in its culture and knowledge, so further developing its talent and fun, high-achievement culture is a serious business.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a training or learning and development role
• Excellent verbal, written, communication and presentation delivery skills
• L&D experience must include a focus on sales methodologies and processes
• Degree educated, CIPD qualified or the equivalent experience
• A mix of sector experience, from start-ups to corporate
• Experience within a technology-focussed company
We are looking for an experienced and adaptable Training Manager/L&D Business Partner to join the HR team to take responsibility for all aspect of training within the company. This includes conducting training needs analysis/learning needs analysis, creating course materials and organising and delivering all training programs (internal and external).