It may still be the dog-days of the summer vacation period but we’re already getting in the dates for events in mid-October – here are two events in London from Yerra Solutions and Copyrite…
• Yerra Solutions AG, a company offering legal and IP consultancy, managed services and products to Fortune 500 clients, has announced that registration is now open for its second annual conference. With a focus on Connecting the Dots between Strategy, Operations and Technology and scheduled for 15-16 October in London, the conference will host executive-level thought leaders from organisations such as Hoffmann-La Roche, Philips, Reckitt Benckiser and Credit Suisse. Ari Kaplan, principal of Ari Kaplan Advisors, will moderate the event.
Presentations, which begin on 15 October, will include:
• A New Path to Successful Panel Management, led by Karin Brühlmann, head of controlling, IT & Services Group Patents, Hoffmann-La Roche
• Relishing the Challenge: Finding the Right Legal Strategy for the World’s Leading Business Strategy Advisers, presented by Jeremy Barton, group GC, Boston Consulting Group
• IP Licensing as a Business Model, featuring Hugo Sakkers, head of the legal department, Philips Intellectual Property & Standards
• The ‘i-Legal’ Team Concept – Using Technology Intuitively to Make Life Better for Lawyers, presented by Bill Mordan, group GC, Reckitt Benckiser
Lunch & Learn is a new series of seminars to present Best Practice in Digital Mailroom and Document Management in legal firms.
Solutions may also include Intelligent Capture and Print Management.
The agenda is determined by our customer’s experience in choosing and implementing solutions to reduce cost and risk while increasing productivity.
Our presenters include customers and individual solution experts from Worldox and ABBYY.
Date: Friday 17th October 2014 – Venue: Aldwych Suite, Waldorf Hilton (Aldwych, London, WC2B 4DD) – Time: 12 noon – 2pm