Legal Technology Insider editor Charles Christian is chairing two webinars over the course of next week.
• The first is on digital dictation trends. WinScribe, in conjunction with The Insider, is hosting a free webinar entitled Emerging Trends in Digital Dictation to be held on Thursday 26 June at 1:00 pm via WebEx. In this free webinar, you'll learn from moderator Charles Christian about: emerging trends in digital dictation, leveraging mobile devices to streamline dictation and business operations, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) as an alternative to traditional software acquisition licensing models, and evaluation options available for new software investments.
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org – a WinScribe representative will contact you with the event URL and teleconference details.
• The second webinar, being held in conjunction with Tikit, is on Cost-effective Client Relationship Strategies for uncertain times – optimising online investments. This is a highly topical issue within law firms but even more so now with the considerable uncertainty in the market. This is a free online discussion to talk through how firms can benefit from using online techniques and how to ensure that you are optimising them. The webinar takes place on Tuesday 1 July at 4:00pm. Along with Charles Christian, the webinar panel includes
– Val Pierre Genton: Chair, B2B Council, Interactive Advertising Bureau
– Richard King: Head of Legal Knowledge at Herbert Smith
– Christopher Young: Leading CRM consultant at Tikit
To attend this webinar please visit http://mediazone.brighttalk.com/event/Tikit/52947e0ade-1612-registration
If you are unable to attend, you can also view the webinar on Tikit's website from the 2nd July.