Two Phoenix events for your diary
Phoenix Business Solutions have got a couple more events coming up that you might want to put in your diaries…
• On 2nd February, they are holding another of their Brekkie with our Tekkies breakfast briefings, this time on the company's Phoenix Workspace Information Manager* (WIM), Refiler and Guardian products. Full details below…
* Phoenix Workspace Information Manager enables firms to present Matter/Project related information from a range of systems when clicking on a Workspace in WorkSite. WIM allows the firm to utilise the whitespace that the user sees when they click on a Workspace and populate it with clien/matter or project related information from any source within the firm. This could be contact information, financial information, critical dates or anything else that may be referred to. Pulling this information into FileSite means increases the use and flexibility of WorkSite and puts the information at the user’s fingertips.
• On 23rd February (4pm – location tbc) Phoenix are holding a product briefing on: Phoenix Office Customisation Centre. Partners Kutana will be joining to demonstrate their Print Management Software. Contact Nikki.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Speakers: Development Manager Nick Hull + Solution Architect Guido Cianfanelli from Phoenix plus Rob Simcock and Roger Middlebrook from Kutana
– Why Customise Microsoft Office 2010?
– Limitations of the base product, and extend base functionality
– Prior Phoenix Customisations
– Examples of some of the bespoke development Phoenix have done, Office Templates -v- Office Customisation
– What is Office Customisation Centre?
– Overview of the main functions that will be in the release
– Product Roadmap
– Where Phoenix are now, when demos will be available & planned launch dates
– Product briefing on Kappris by Kutana