Responsible for all sales activities in the assigned territory. Develop and implement agreed upon sales plan to expand new customer base and increase sales of additional products and services to existing customers. Work with the Microsystems teams including inside sales and client relations to achieve revenue generation quota and customer satisfaction.
• Develop a territory plan including sales initiatives to grow the business within the defined territory
• Build and cultivate customer relationships at multiple levels at the law firms.
• Earn credibility as a trusted advisor to key contacts within each firm. Ability to listen and understand their objectives and articulate relevant technology and business trends and benefits.
• Actively prospect to create new revenue opportunities.
• Meet face-to-face with assigned firms as needed.
• Effectively manage all steps in the sales process.
• Conduct product demonstrations independently as well as with pre-sales support.
• Create and deliver effective presentations and proposals.
• Represent Microsystems at events to influence sales opportunities
• Proactively coordinate with internal teams including Client Relations, Client Services, Marketing and Development to support selling activities and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Complete sales activities with a high degree of independence and seek direction from management as required for complex issues.
• Manage sales pipeline and provides timely and accurate sales forecasts.
• Maintain accurate records of all prospecting and sales activities within the company’s systems including Salesforce.com.
• 3 + years of software sales experience. Experience in the legal industry selling to mid-size law firms is strongly preferred.
• Proven ability to achieve and exceed sales quotas.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all organizational levels.
• Interest and aptitude to learn new technologies.
• Presentation skills and the ability to deliver an effective product demo
• Willingness to travel.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Fully computer literate and conversant with current versions of MS Office.
Salary & Benefits:
To be discussed plus OTE and benefits
About this company:
Microsystems is a leading software company dedicated to providing technology solutions designed to improve document content quality and formatting, mitigate document-related risks and enhance document production efficiency. With a strong focus on the continuous delivery of innovation, knowledge, support and education as well as an unyielding attention to outstanding customer service, Microsystems has built and maintained an industry-leading reputation since 1995. We recruit people with talent, curiosity and the essential skills for our business. We offer rewarding competitive benefits in a casual work environment with minimal meetings and sincere appreciation by management.
Send Resumes to: Hrfirstname.lastname@example.org