£55,000 – £70,000 – Permanent – Central London.
Key Skills: User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), Axure, Photoshop, sketching,
The successful User Experience / User Interface (UX / UI) Designer will be accountable for defining the interactivity and visual user experience on a variety of products across multiple platforms.
You will propose solutions that meet both user needs and business goals.
You will be responsible for solving any interaction design problems, and executing visual design stages on business-as-usual projects as well as new builds or upgrades.
You will create wireframes, storyboards and process/user flows to effectively communicate design ideas. It is important to be able to offer in-depth knowledge of user interface best practices and standards as the SME in this area.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international leading law firm with a large global presence. Known for their excellent quality, you will be joining a team of highly qualified experts.
• Strong visual communication ability including drawing skills
• Outstanding design skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Experienced in creating wireframes, storyboards etc.
• A proven understanding of software project management and development practices
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Agile/Scrum development process
• Strong working knowledge of Axure, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
• Multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Windows) devices