London and New York
Intapp is seeking to expand pre-sales customer engagements with additional Value Engineers. Value Engineers help firms transform by collaboratively developing business justifications for technology investments. This includes aligning solutions and business outcomes to strategic imperatives, building business cases, and developing value roadmaps. Successful Value Engineers provide firms with industry thought leadership and expert consultation to drive innovation, establish enhanced business capabilities and improve performance.
• Partnering with field sales teams to identify revenue opportunities, create account strategies, and execute sales plays.
• Leading customer engagements to assess strategic objectives, map out innovation scenarios, identify key improvement opportunities and other sources of economic value, and deliver board-level justifications for change.
• Identifying trends and best practices that support the adoption of Intapp’s products and services. Providing customers with a strategic perspective on leveraging technology innovation to enhance their business outcomes.
• Working with product marketing and strategic consulting to develop and standardize content and thought leadership around critical components of the Intapp portfolio. These assets include but are not limited to value propositions, competitive positioning, industry best practices, references and value calculators.
• Experience and expertise in services industries that provides customers confidence and respect. Legal, financial services, accounting and consulting experience is an advantage.
• Proven success with challenger-sales type engagements.
• Exemplary research and authoring skills with a strong emphasis on synthesis and simply representing complex scenarios.
• Proven consultative engagement approach: identify the need for an engagement, then shape, sell and run the engagement.
• Strong group management and facilitation skills, Design Thinking or similar methods a strong plus.
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience in operations or management consulting. Sales experience required.
• Experience in diverse technology landscape and process/technology integration issues.
• Fluency in any foreign language an asset.
• MBA or equivalent degree required from a top University.
• New York, or London U.K. vincinity
Intapp is The Industry Cloud for Professional and Financial Services. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, we serve over 1,300 customers worldwide — 96 of the Global 100 law firms, 5 of the top 8 global accounting firms, and more than 600 capital markets and financial advisory firms — we’ve cultivated a record of customer success and collaborative partner relationships. We have over 500 professionals across the globe — from our Silicon Valley headquarters in Palo Alto to Charlotte, Chicago, London, Jersey City, New York, Manchester, Minsk and Sydney. We help firms shift to a modernization strategy and gain a growth edge in today’s competitive marketplace. We offer intelligent solutions – purpose-built for partner-led firms – spanning the entire client lifecycle, from strategy through origination and execution. For more information, visit www.intapp.com
Please contact Nigel Lawrence – email@example.com. Visit the careers section of our website to view our other vacancies