Editor Caroline Hill speaks to chief product officer Andy Wishart about this latest step in building out Agiloft’s contract lifecycle management platform
No-code contract lifecycle management (CLM) Agiloft today (19 May) announces the release of its sourcing and supplier information management module; a new add-on to reduce sourcing cycle time and automate supplier onboarding.
The new module is intended to extend the value of the CLM platform by focusing on the events that lead up to a contract on the buy-side, reducing the time that it takes to get there.
Editor Caroline Hill spoke to Andy Wishart about the new development, as Wishart helps the California-headquartered company to build out it end-to-end platform.
Wishart, who co-founded Business Integrity/Contract Express, joined Agiloft in January from Thomson Reuters and we find out what his strategy is for product development going forward.
You can listen to that video here:
The new module capability includes the ability to:
- Create standardized templates with pre-approved language for RFIs, RFPs, and RFQs. Customize supplier questionnaires and templates.
- Invite suppliers to submit responses and quickly collect and collaborate around the submission.
- Allow stakeholders to appraise, score, and compare suppliers for their projects.
- Stay on schedule with notifications and alerts to team members and suppliers.
- Convert awards into contracts with the click of a button, using approved terms and conditions.