As one of the UK’s largest Personal Injury specialists, we are continuing with our expansion and growth. With this continued growth in mind, we are now looking to recruit a Visualfiles Developer to work within our IT Department.
We are a dynamic, ambitious company with a dedicated staff team of more than 460 members. We are youthful, friendly and maintain a professional culture that recognises values, develops every individual and provides a supportive and rewarding environment. This position will be working alongside our expert team to develop IT applications as well as supporting users in their use of them.
Ideally we are looking for a candidate with a previous legal IT Background with Visualfiles Development experience. Candidates familiar with other Case Management Development and workflows would be considered. The work shall be challenging and will provide the right candidate with further scope and the ability to learn new skills. There will be an opportunity to develop skills in C# to help drive the User Interface and functional changes within Visualfiles.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be based in our North West, Scotland, or Southern office.
There will be opportunities to travel between the sites.
• Knowledge of Visualfiles/Case Management applications
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• A flexible individual with good planning skills
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail
• Professional and credible with technical and non-technical people
• Good team player
• Knowledge/experience of using C# (desirable)
• Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, adhering to the Agile development approach employed by the development team.
• To proactively suggest improvements that could be made to the software and/or working practices.
• Development of solutions or fixes where appropriate.
• Support the end users in the use of the applications.
• Work closely with other members of the IT development and support teams to offer integrated solutions.
• Provide training support where applicable.
– Successful candidate will be personable
– Enjoys working in a team environment with a dynamic attitude
– Enjoys hard work and working in a forward-thinking department
– Has the hunger to take ownership of projects
– Enjoys banter and likes to get stuck-in