Visualfiles Developer – Carpenters
As one of the North West’s largest Personal Injury specialists, Carpenters are a dynamic, ambitious company with a dedicated staff team of more than 460 members. We are youthful, friendly and professional culture recognises values, develops every individual and provides a supportive and rewarding environment.
We are seeking to recruit a Visualfiles Developer to develop IT applications and support users in their use of them.
Ideally we are looking for a candidate with a previous legal IT Background with Visualfiles Development experience. Candidates familiar with other Case Management Development and workflows would be considered.
The work shall be challenging and will provide the right candidate with further scope and the ability to learn new skills. There will be an opportunity to develop skills in C# to help drive the User Interface and functional changes within Visualfiles.
• Knowledge of Visualfiles/Case Management applications
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• A flexible individual with good planning skills
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail
• Professional and credible with technical and non-technical people
• Good team player
• Knowledge/experience of using C# (desirable)
• Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, adhering to the Agile development approach employed by the development team.
• To proactively suggest improvements that could be made to the software and/or working practices.
• Development of solutions or fixes where appropriate.
• Support the end users in the use of the applications.
• Work closely with other members of the IT development and support teams to offer integrated solutions.
• Provide training support where applicable.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading firm offering an excellent salary and benefits for the right individual. External and on-going training will be provided on both Visualfiles and C#.
Please apply via the website http://www.carpenters-law.co.uk/recruitment/visualfiles-developer/