Visualfiles Developer, Law Firm, Kent to £30,000
Our client is a full service law firm employing over 120 staff. The firm is long established and has an excellent reputation as an employer. The firm relies heavily on technology and utilises technology to its full. It is now seeking a further developer to join its team focusing on its Visualfiles case management system.
Reporting to the firm’s Development Manager, this is an excellent opportunity for a developer with experience in the legal case management systems arena, ideally with knowledge of Visualfiles or Solcase. The role will include maintaining existing case management applications, designing new workflows/applications, reporting writing and providing support to internal and external clients.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience: Experienced Visualfiles or Solcase software developer ideally with an understanding of Legal Case Management and workflow systems.
– Knowledge of Visualfiles or Solcase (at least 2 years)
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
– Good understanding of legal workflows
– Experience developing Visualfiles online system/HTML coding (desirable)
– Word/Excel VBA scripting (desirable)
– Significant VB or C# Experience (desirable)
Additionally, you will need the following:
– Keen eye for detail
– Analytical and problem solving skills
– Logical thinker with strong problem solving skills
– Good communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very strong development team in a friendly professional services environment.
The firm offer a generous salary and benefits. For more details or to submit a CV email email@example.com