VisualFiles Developer – Dorset
We are looking for someone who wants to work in a team that strives deliver something amazing. You will have good development skills, enthusiasm and be keen to learn. This role offers superb opportunities to develop and progress your career.
Working as a key part of the existing development team, you will assist in the design, development, testing, and maintenance of the applications that supports the firm and ensure that all development of co-ordinated work is completed to a high standard, within agreed timeframes, providing regular and accurate updates as you go.
Contributing to the overall improvement of the IT and development function, you will assist in the design, development and testing of new applications; develop integration with existing applications; and perform day-to-day support and administration of the firm’s existing case management applications. You will be responsible for implementing change requests and also creating & maintaining reports.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The post-holder will be responsible and accountable for:
• Liaising with the relevant areas of the business to ensure solutions are built to agreed standards
• Planning, allocating and carrying out work as part of a team and individually against set objectives and targets
• Administer the firm’s various Practice and Case Management Systems, (in particular Visualfiles), including account and permission administration.
• Maintaining the firm’s existing applications, analysing user problems and delivering solutions.
• Log issues requiring escalation with the relevant supplier and manage them through to resolution.
• Manage the process and implementation of change requests to the Practice and Case Management Systems.
• Evaluating, re-engineering and improving efficiency of existing applications.
• Develop reports as specified by the business, using the appropriate tools available.
• To ensure documentation is created and maintained for current systems and all system developments.
Email: email@example.com or phone Chiara Dominte on 07487835492