It is estimated that 20% of documents in Document Management Systems and File Stores are non-searchable. What is your exposure? What is your risk?
Documents often get profiled and saved through a variety of workflow loopholes – fax, scanner and users profiling email attachments. These image-based document workflows bypass the OCR processing that would make them text-searchable. Once saved, these documents become completely “invisible” to the search engines.
The risks are great…
* Non-discovery of critical documents for a case or project.
* Investment in search and DMS technologies not being fully realized.
* Productivity loss as a result of searching for missing documents.
The sources are many…
* Scanned documents saved as TIFF or image PDFs without being OCR’d.
* Emails received with imaged-based attachments and saved.
* Legacy documents retained over many years.
Join DocsCorp for this webinar on Tuesday 4th June 2013 at 10am BST where we will be sharing actual results with you from firms who have previously run our free audit tool. For some, the results were astounding.