Date: 22nd February
Time: 15.00 – 15.45 GMT
Organisations may have the need to perform legal work that involves reviewing thousands of contracts, often to establish their exposure to changes in legislation.
Traditionally, organisations have to manually sort employment contracts into categories and read through a sample of each to extract the relevant details, which can be extremely lengthy, and by only checking a sample can expose the organisation to the risk of missing key information.
RAVN’s Artificial Intelligence technology, Extract for Contract Analysis, can be deployed by organisations to automatically:
– Cluster contracts, including scanned PDF’s, into separate contract categories
– Extract requested data points from each category
– Export into desired business output for further analysis
– Highlight where it is unable to extract data points down to poor quality in documents or content that has been edited by hand
RAVN Extract can:
– Eradicate human error
– Increase the speed of these tasks by several orders of magnitude
– Staff can also be re-deployed to more productive and rewarding tasks
– Risk mitigated as the whole contract estate can be reviewed instead of using a common random sampling method