With firms embracing BYOD (“Bring Your Own Device”) policies, and lawyers increasingly adopting mobile devices, there is a growing concern around how to best manage a mobile workforce so they are empowered to be productive on the go, while minimizing the risk of an unsecured mobile application exposing sensitive client information.
In today’s legal environment, a well-defined mobile strategy is a “must have.”
A mobile strategy encompasses internal policies and procedures for managing devices and applications that lawyers use, and an evaluation process for externally developed mobile apps.
Join us on Thursday 12th February at 9 am Pacific / 12 pm Eastern / 5 pm GMT for a webinar sponsored by Intapp, which will:
* Review mobility security risks facing firms and discuss response strategies
* Examine recent trends in mobile application design
* Provide advice for features to look for when selecting an application for your firm
* Discuss Intapp’s mobile design philosophy, which makes it easier for firms to implement and manage enterprise mobile applications
* Jeffrey Brandt, Editor, PinHawk Law Technology Digest
* Shane Combest, Product Manager, Intapp
* Norm Mullock, Head of Revenue Practice, Intapp (Moderator)
Register here: http://j.mp/mobilestrategywebinar