In this live webinar we will be speaking with ClearPeople co-founder and director Gabriel Karawani; Gowling WLG’s IT director Shane Scott; and Nick Hedderman, the director of Microsoft’s modern work and security business group, which advises on a portfolio of products including Microsoft Office 365 and Teams. ClearPeople help their customers with external collaboration and the creation of client workspaces, leveraging Microsoft technologies they already have in place.
Our discussion will be guided in large part by you and we hope that you will come armed with plenty of questions, but topics will include:
- Developing a successful hybrid work strategy, including leveraging Microsoft Teams as a platform for hybrid work. You can watch Nick’s interview ahead of the webinar here: Developing a successful hybrid work strategy with Nick Hedderman of Microsoft – YouTube;
- Managing the sprawl of data and Teams sites;
- How ClearPeople’s digital workspace Atlas helps you to overcome the gaps when it comes to external collaboration and document sharing;
- Is end-to-end collaboration possible using Microft 365 and Teams?;
- Is the legal sector getting the best out of its Microsoft investment?
Gowling WLG is up and running on Atlas, and Shane will be discussing and taking questions on his experiences to date.
This webinar will be informal and give you plenty of opportunity to interact with Nick, Shane, and the ClearPeople team.