Website Manager/ Technical Marketing Manager (Ref: #12792)
Website Manager/ Technical Marketing Manager/ Online Data Manager. Responsible for technical and data aspects of the marketing systems, as well as their communication channels.
As the Technical Website/ Marketing Manager you will be responsible for introducing KPIs and rolling out the new performance measurement around various marketing campaigns. You will be an integral members of the team accountable for collaboration between technical and business & marketing teams, you will use your technical knowledge to translate complicated technical terms into simple, business-friendly concepts.
A key element to the role will be reporting, and using marketing data to influence and support business strategy.
A keen eye for detail is essential as well as excellent analytical skills. As Technical Marketing Manager you will be responsible for tracking new and emerging technologies that could aid the company’s marketing strategy.
Global Law firm in Central London. This is an influential role within an established organisation based at the company’s headquarters.
• Experience on introducing KPIs and measuring performance of marketing campaigns
• Use data to build reports in order to support/influence business strategy
• Act as in internal consultant between IT and the business/marketing. Translate technical knowledge into language business teams will understand.
• CRM experience (use of/ development of) ideally within a Professional Services firm.
• Analysis of web traffic
• Line Management
• SQL databases – excellent technical knowledge required (including applications integrations)
• SQL scripting– advantageous but not essential