Win for Winscribe + related news
Forster Dean, one of the UK’s largest high street law firms, has purchased a Winscribe digital dictation and workflow management solution, after meeting Winscribe at February’s Legal IT Show. Having previously reviewed the market and following a successful Winscribe pilot of four secretaries and six solicitors (authors); Forster Dean decided to roll out Winscribe Digital Dictation to its 18 offices, 35 secretaries and 50 solicitors, just seven months after making initial contact with Winscribe. To improve fee earners billing capability, Forster Dean opted for both office dictation with the Philips 5274 SpeechMike and mobility dictation via Winscribe's Blackberry DDS application.
In other Winscribe news…
• Florida law firm Dean Mead is the winner of Winscribe's recent BPM competition and will now receive a business process management makeover worth US$150,000. The firm's IT director Deron Peak submitted the winning entry.
• And, Winscribe has announced a global series of user conferences in October and November aimed at IT managers, Winscribe administrators, heads of departments and C-level professionals. Speakers will cover topics such as: integration of Winscribe with existing systems, the benefits of the Winscribe Mobility Suite, he growing trend of speech recognition in both the legal and medical markets, plus how customers can achieve greater efficiencies in their document management processes by presenting the latest developments in business process management.
The conferences are taking place at the following venues:
• Romfords, Auckland, October 20
• The Montague on the Gardens, London. November 3
• Novotel Darling Harbour, Sydney, November 4
• Encore at Wynn, Las Vegas, November 9-10
All Winscribe users can register their interest and learn more about the day by visiting the events section of the Winscribe website – www.winscribe.com