Workshare integrates with SharePoint and iManage
Workshare, a leading provider of secure enterprise collaboration applications, has announced its integration with Microsoft SharePoint and Autonomy iManage. The integration allows users to securely share documents in fewer clicks.
This is the first in a series of planned integrations to bridge the gap between traditional document management systems (DMS) and enterprise content management (ECM) systems to connect Workshare’s collaboration platform with SharePoint and iManage.
The out-of-the-box integration saves time and increases security for users collaborating inside and outside the organization by making sure users do not need to download documents and send them as an email attachment. With the SharePoint and iManage integration, users can easily synchronize documents stored in the DMS or ECM to Workshare’s secure platform. Collaboration on the platform is reinforced by the organization’s data security policy and reporting.
The integration has a number of benefits to Workshare customers:
• Out-of-the-box integration saves time and increases security for users collaborating inside and outside the organisation as users do not need to download documents or send them as email attachments.
• Users can synchronise documents stored in the DMS or ECM to Workshare’s secure platform.
• Collaboration on the Workshare platform is reinforced by the organisation’s data security policy and reporting.
• All collaborators work from the same version of the synchronised document.An indicator appears in the DMS or ECM to notify users that there is a collaboration happening on the Workshare platform.
• Collaborators benefit from accurate document comparison and tagged commenting, unique to Workshare’s online and mobile applications, ensuring all changes are managed throughout the document lifecycle.
• The latest version of the document is synced from Workshare’s platform to SharePoint or iManage once the collaborators want to work in the DMS or ECM.
Anything to add? Leave a comment →
You must be Logged in to post a comment.